Sunday, November 14, 2010

Today is NOT my day!!!

Since the day i wrote the most recent post, every time i logged in, i can't resist my urge to have my goosebumps. It's damn nauseating!!!! I decided to delete it, but, i considered the lovely puppies and it may be a memory for me. So, fine. The way to make it more inconspicuous is....WRITE MORE POSTS and it will get to the second page...brilliant? HAH!

Okay,
WHY TODAY IS NOT MY DAY???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'cause,
I COULDN'T GO TO WATCH THE DEBATE COMPETITION!!!!!!!
I will regret the whole life,
'cause today is the most exciting part of the competition.
Team A vs 循人TEAM A
their opponent is very strong,
It's definitely a WASTE to miss this.
Team B vs 公教TEAM C
Their opponent is also the main team.

These would be fantastic!! But i missed them.
What the hell is this???!!!

Because I need to attend my stupid organ class!!!
Because my mum don't know the school's location.

ALAS! =(

But anyway,
something worth my little happiness is that...
Team A defeated their opponents!!!
Great! Congratulations...
Wish they'll make their way to the final match...
While Team B was defeated...
But, they had done their best indeed,
Make an all-up effort, guys!

Hah! Cutety one~
Finally, my bad mood has vanished.
My happy mode is "ON" now..
hehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehheehhe

See yea,
Have a nice day
=)



No comments:

Post a Comment