Monday, November 15, 2010

2 Ren Party!!!

Today is the last second day of the school holidays.
So, we had our farewell party today.
I'm sure that all of us had great fun today.

What had we done?
1st,
Eat Mc.Donald
2nd,
lucky draw
3rd,
Take photos
4th,
watch Power Point
....
...
...
One word: FANTASTIC!!!

先睹为快:

布置-ing


hilarious,chaos


girls!! cheers!!


全班福!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
本来很有Mood写的。。
不过刚刚在等photo upload 的时候,
手痒去看一些
每次看了都会很sad的东西。。
alas~
stupid
always find problems for myself.
but...
很多问题不是逃避就可以解决的。。
也许hurt多几次就会没有感觉了吧!
okay,
back to my topic today.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then,
we took a lot of photos
and at the last 30minutes,
they played some musics
we enjoyed it much
esp me and YAP WEN HUI
like "sakai"
dance ( actually is jump ) on the stage
really noob
I don't have the pics.
go facebook if you're interested
=p
I love the song: 离开地球表面
exactly same like the circumstance just now
ROCK n ROLL!!!
i took the broom as my mic
hohoho
"sampat"
really
okay la...
moody now
more photos?
watch the slide show =)

心痛







No comments:

Post a Comment