Monday, November 1, 2010

A sense of deja vu

Actually the title isn't related to my post today. Just feeling it unconditionally now.


I've made some sweet potato buns and strawberry yoghurt today. Delicious! 
Oh, I'm just absent-minded. Forgot to take some photos every time. 
I preferred the buns. They're purple and tastes originally sweet. 
While the yoghurt, I don't really like it. I don't like strawberries. Especially in juices forms.
"Sour"is the only word i would say. Guess that counts a failure? No bother...


Excited cause tomorrow I can back to school again. Since we have such a long time no see, tomorrow will be the finest day after the holidays...in my opinion..I love to back school somehow sometimes, vice versa....


7.23pm now. It's getting nearer and nearer. Pack my backpack and have a great day tomorrow! I am anticipating......................................................................................
.........................................woo-hoo!!!!!
See yea

No comments:

Post a Comment