Saturday, November 6, 2010

Debate's life

I loved love these days.
'cause it's the only way to separate me with those boring school days.
Ha! Ha!
Just kidding.
It's always fun to be with them.
  1. Xing Tong
  2. Wen Hui
  3. Zhan Feng
  4. Xue Wei
  5. Yin Xin
  6. Zi Yu
  7. Weng Kit
  8. Yen Sing
  9. Hao Hao
  10. Cheng En
  11. Pei Yin
  12. Qiao Wen
  13. Zi Qing
  14. Wen Jie
  15. Jie Min
  16. Kai Jing
  17. Yi En
  18. Bing Yew
  19. Pan Loong
  20. Shen Hong
  21. Xue Li
  22. Jeremy
  23. Rou Jie
My Team!! Seniors included...The ones with yellow...Pro-est!!!!
Team A-- Qiao Wen, Pei Yin, Hao Hao, Cheng En ( Wen Hui & Me )
Team B-- Zhan Feng, Xing Tong, Xue Wei, Zi yu ( Yin Xin & Weng Kit)
Team C-- Yen Sing, Xue li, Shen Hong, Rou Jie ( Jeremy & "XXX" )
We'd prepared much for the competition, i think.
Everyday practiced...
Sometimes till 6pm...even 10 pm...
The best moments!
i would like to express my greatest attitude to our seniors, leaders...
Coach especially. She taught us a lot.=)


Well, a little unhappy about it...for me...and my mum...
erm...
erm...
I had been scolded by her due to...
...
...
...
'cause yesterday my team said they wanna stay at my house before the compete day.
Well, my mom agreed and she made a lot of stuff for them.
Cooked a lot. Bought a lot. Did a lot.
But things didn't went great.
They didn't come eventually.
And what we've done is totally wasted.
Money...Time...
It's reasonable for her to angry.
But not towards me, okay?
well, I know they were reasonable,too.
To practice more, at least, at couch's house.
But...
okay, i have nothing to say about it.
Just spit it out here.


Today, 6/11/2010
Is our competition day.
The first round for the 3 teams
They did their best,i'm sure.
Team A & B won.
And team C lost.
But, don't be downcast.
You're still Form 1 and there's a lot chances for you in the future.
Learn more. =)

Team A, got the results with flying colors.
Hao Hao is the best debator.
I'm truly proud of them.
Go further,team.

Team B, a bit unsteady.
But, this is a good opportunity for us to learn from our mistakes.
The second chance are given.
We've got to do better than we can.
I know you are sad cause get scolded by those seniors.
But, their precious comments are gonna make us stronger.
focus,team.
achieve what you are anticipated.


However,
this is the only beginning,
they're proceeding to the next "battle"
We are ready for any challenge.
Go for it!!! guys.
Chong Hwa Independent High School, Debate Team.


Does my genuine love towards debate change? Am i sure what i'm doing now? Or what i am doing this for? Somebody knows?

1 comment: