Sunday, November 7, 2010

An idiotic video

Yes, I'm really a moron, for uploading this stupid video.
'cause, I bought a new camera. I love that much. It's violet. Great!
So, It's time to show my own product. My first video.
The most stupid video in the world.
Well, It's really a long time to wait till it finished uploading. Dammit!


Okay, what's following?
Oh yea, today i've cooked pasta.
Taste well and all of us liked it.
I'm really glad 'bout it.
Cheers!


My sister had fallen sick, AGAIN!!!!!!
She's a bit too weak.
C'mon, eat more. You're too tiny.
Aneroxia?
Hope she'll get well soon.


Next,
Tomorrow is school day and I haven't done my homework yet!!!
Surely will get scold.
But, i have no mood to think about homework or anything else related to studies.

What the HELL is this?!!!!
It's too long for me to wait.
Uploading Video... Cancel
You can continue to edit your post during upload, but can't close this window or publish until it's finished.

Oh, crap!!! I'm really pissed off.
Just 1 minute ++ video and i have to wait about 15 minutes!
What a "great" efficiency.

An hour passed and it's still remains the same.
What the FUCK!!!!
I have no idea what to do now.
Actually I have 2 posts to write about today.
But,
THIS F*CKIN VIDEO SUCKSSSSSS!!!!
i am now in a bad mood.
Nothing's gonna be fine.


Say BYEBYE to my fellow,homework.
I know it's cruel to leave you undone, but...
whatever.
maybe i will be a copycat tomorrow.


Off to bed, nights.
Oh ya, sorry that I'm not going to continue the "uploading-stuff"...
A good news that you are not able to waste your time and hurt your eyes to watch an idiotic video. That's all for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment