Sunday, March 13, 2011

I'm leaving

Don't get curious. I'm not leaving the world.

I'm leaving Malaysia for 2 days. Going to Singapore.
At first i wasn't attracted by my parents' offer. 'cause i know how it feels when hanging out with my parents. Bored cause they don't play. They prefer staying in the hotel or just having a brisk walk after dinner. Oh my! I prefer staying in the house and do whatever i like then.

But then, surprisingly, my mom told me just now that my dad planned to let me and my lil' sister get into the USS ( Universal Studios Singapore ) in Sentosa. Cool :)
My eyes blinked in unbelievable and my jaw dropped. Can you imagine how boring is my family now?
Okay, this good news attracted me absolutely. Great :)
The entrance fee for this is about $70, info from my friend in Singapore.

I hope this isn't a dream. I really wanna have some great and fun vacation there. 'cause last time and last last time trip at there weren't fun at all. Dull. :(

I'm coming ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment