Saturday, March 26, 2011

I no longer need you :)

I will try to get what you mean.
I will try not to be the one you don't need.
I will try not to think of you.
I will try not to reply anything you posted or said.
I will try to pay full attention on my studies.
I will try to love my friends who really care about me.
I will try to make myself full of positive energy.

From now on,
I don't want to hear about you - it's no concern of mine!
I no longer need you.
You're just a piece of shit to me.
I will let go of you just like i did to others every time.
No more butterflies in my stomach whenever you talk to me.
I will slid my hand away from yours.
There's nothing between you and me.
I will be the best me i used to be.

Yes!
I'm a good girl again!
~applause~
Thanks
You are great and I'm the greatest xP


No comments:

Post a Comment