Saturday, January 15, 2011

Yay!!

Wow!
Some Changes Is Made Finally
Sorry to my lovely readers cause i'm kinda busy these days, these weeks, this year
PMR and UEC is coming sooooon
depressed
Therefore, I must make some changes to feel refreshed and charged
Appearance is the first step.
My hair is cut.
By The Dumb Dumb Discipline Teacher
Her technique is bloody "well"
But i could not afford another RM20 for the hair cutting since i just cut it few days ago.
Weird.
Don't get why my hair is not short enough.
Holy shit!

Okay,
since it's 15 days ago and i am used to this stupid hairstyle.
so, Fine.
2nd, 
My best friend, 
Bloggie~
Now only i realized that i have used the current template or whatever for nearly 3 months!
God!
Sorry,pal.
Therefore, I have changed everything new 
Title,Fonts,Templates....
Are you satisfy now?
 Hehe =)

That's all for today.
Actually it's quite meaningless.
The main thing I wanna illustrate today is just...
There's something different in my bloggie now~
See yea, maybe next Saturday
Saturdays would be my only free day.
Arhhh~!!!
remind me of the bloody exams again.

Favourites in this moment

Food: Stomach's full right now.
Drinks: a glass of watermelon juice will be the best!
Music: Pyramid by Charice and Iyaz
Activity: sleepy zzz
person: Erm...Mr.S
Mr.Stupid 
haha XP
Not funny at all
=.="
Quote: Happiness is free, for you and me ;)

What would be in the next moment?
Not a clue -.-

Bye ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment