Thursday, January 6, 2011

3 Zhong *new!

everything NEW to me...

Class,teachers,friends,books,EXAMS....

Sure introduce my teachers first,
form teacher : MR. siao jing wei (ps la...idk his eng name but this com no chinese han yu pin yin...)
Chinese: my form teacher.
two ways to describe: form teacher? the best among ZHONG XIAO REN....their teacher is veryyyyy fierce...mine is the BEST!! ;) kind.... Chinese teacher? not bad also, quite clear....the way he talk sounds like tour guide...>.<" but...kinda miss Our LENG ZAI PAPA,Mr Chong Wai Lok...=) don't let him know...he's gonna "an shuang" whole day long...a funny guy....hehe~

English: Miss Meagan Lim
The sister of Xiao's form teacher....looks fierce...but good teaching...;) Nobody dares to chat...not even move i think....Test in the 1st class....gratz me for 8/30...blek xP

BM: Cikgu Tan Jee Leng
Fun Fun FUn teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like her teaching style....never get bored but learnt lots of things!!!!!!
My BM is gonna score A...
I love BM class now ;)

Maths: Madam Huang xue lian
why? why? WHY? not ms.wong lih juan!!!!!! my algebra's gonna fail...i don't understand what she taught also....boring~not allowed to laugh...smile....everything....haizzz....start hating her...i prefer NAMO now...

Science: Madam Ke mei yan
ok la...not bad...but kinda boring sometimes...

Physics: madam Chen hui ru
idk what to describe...guai guai d lao shi =.=

Geography: Madam Guan hui lan
...speechless...

KH: three words: I DISLIKE HIM

History: Madam Lim su ming
...ok lo...

Sejarah: Mr wang zhi cong
FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!! a very funny teacher....;) looking forward to attend his class...

Music: Ms wang mei yu
she taught me when i'm form 1....ok la...kind ;)

Like this la...others i still dunno yet...just wait and see ;)

Most of my teachers are MADAM(S)....
esp:40 and above....
omg
damn boring ler...
thinking the way to survive...
>.<"

See yea....gonna attend tuition class ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment