Friday, January 28, 2011

I am SHOCKED~!!!!

"Oiii sheh~"
has been our favourite mantra??
Due to our lovely BM teacher...
I like this much anyway,
feel like back to my childhood
Cause when i'm still a cutety lil' girl,
we often said this in the school~
c'mon ..
one more...
long one,
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooiiiii SHEH!!
haha~

Woah~
i have a nickname
~calculator~
Yea,
from the Mr Tan Song Keat
He loves my calc much,
borrow from me everyday,
whenever he sees me,
~calculator~ would be his first word,and the only word
haizzz~
A freak he is..
A PPPPPro- in Maths
it would be strange if he didn't score full marks..
Oiiiiiiiii sheh~
XP
A pppppRO in Piano
Diploma leh~
hey,
since Form One okay,
Form One i was still Grade 6 only
He can be teacher ler..
geng leh?!

Hey,
Why am i complimenting him now???
PsPs...
Back to my main topic..
Today except the stupid stuff in the morning,
everything goes fine
;)
I am happy after that
1st,
Thinking or dreaming of the life in my mum's hometown during school time
Tomorrow is the last day for school,
Then here comes the Chinese New Year~!!!!
Gong Xi Fa Cai~
;)
Weiii~
don't just read...
c'mon,
write something for me guys,
I hate those people act in the mysterious way...
aiyo~
don't shy shy larh~
haha~XD
Whether in the chat box or comment...
at least,
rate it
just one click
Please
I would love you soooo much~
one click or text can redeem my love
it's well worth,ok?!!!
haha
;)

And,
I am shocked
really SHOCKED!!!
someone whom i care say something warm to me...
Oh my gosh~~~!!!!
Everything turned pinky
The world belongs to me at the moment
My heart stopped unconditionally
I love the way it feels
<3
I'm in very very high spirits
Arhhhh~
~~~

Lastly,
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOiiii Sheh once more...
and Bye~!
Have a Happy New Year~!!!!
Love you guys <3
;)









No comments:

Post a Comment