Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm doing nothing!!!!!!!!

Happy Thaipussam???
weird.
Happy Holiday?
Yea~
I need some time for me to clear my mind and start all over again.

In this month,
I am just like a fly
mang tau wu yeng
flying with no direction.
But,
There's always a voice in my mind saying
"You must score 15 A's!!!!!"
I was so hollow.
Just keep studying and memorizing.
without knowing what for.

But yesterday night,
i "sip gou zam tau lam qing cho"
i should have something i urge
something i've longing for such a long time
finally
there're 2
1st, Laptop
2nd, Iphone
Clearly,
i couldn't afford it
But i will get it by my own
haha~
score 15 A's (Pmr and Uec without art)  and make a deal with my parents
i hope they'll deal with it.
haha~
Whenever i think of getting my loved ones...
oh, iPhone
...
...
...
there's always a force 
to make me sitting on the chair and start studying.
Woah,great!!!
Finally i am charged again.
Refreshed!!!
I love this feeling so great
Gratz to me guys.
Although i'm not positive yet for da deal,
but..
at least i'm in direction now
study for something
for iPhone
and future
~lawyer~
haha 
don't laugh and look at me mockingly please.
I will try my best!!
XD
Yeah!!
Again,
Happy Holiday guys
And go back to study, like me!
;)
hahahahahahahahaha~



No comments:

Post a Comment