Saturday, July 2, 2011

Exhausted

Run Run Run!!!! 
我们学校举办了两年一次的越野赛跑(我想很多地方今天也有举办,好像是为了配合纳吉的一个马来西亚,也不知道是做什么的)at the lake beside MRR2

Somehow i participate and I have no idea how vast is the lake. 4.5km, about 12 laps in our school. Jesus...4 laps in the school already enough to get my dizzy. 12 laps.........I think i am brave enough. :/

Anyway, once you participate, you just can't absent and you are not allowed to give up on the halfway, not if you are sick or hurt. So, i decide to jog only with Lock Ying. I am sure that I am not able to do this. I AM NOT SPORTY :S

The lake is unexpectedly vast, we have a long long journey. The limited time is 35 minutes and we reached the end point in 45 minutes. I think we are great, from a non-sporty point of view. ha! I am regret that i didn't practise well yesterday and now I am getting through the muscles aches, especially my feet. Oh my...I nearly fainted after finishing this. Dizzzy :S

The cheerleaders competition are not as amazing as I expected.Alas, I have nothing to say about this. 

Then, It's time to announce the result!!!! Hurray~~~

And here, I wanna say something to TANG AN SHI

Hey, congratulations!!!! you are the CHAMPION!!!!

How can you do it???? Oh my God, you are sooooo GREAT~~~

:D

Yea, she is the champion.
I am so proud of her :)
The red team should be grateful to have An Shi in their team.
She is always cheerful and playful and she has a lot of positive energy. Be with her, you will never get depressed. :) 
I am proud to say that she is my friend!!! My ex-classmate...

Orange didn't seem many in the winners group. But that doesn't mean that orange is weak.

Because, Orange won the group award!!!!! The champion group. I was really really astonished. I NEVER expected that my group will win it. I thought it will be red or purple or yellow, not us. Woohooo~~

Actually we won just because we have a lot lot lot more people took part today. The more members take part, the more marks you earn for the group. Maybe we are not really good at running, but we have a lot of members take part. ha! XD 

I am really exhausted but still I am watching pps ( 偷心大圣ps男) at 11:55pm now. See yea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment