Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's a happy or sad case?????

Today was a fairytale...
haha...
Taylor Taylor, i Love you! <3

Ok la...
Today was an IMPORTANT day!!!!
the 2011 class list is announced.
In fact, there's no any LIST this time.
You can just know your own class....

I know that you guys can't wait to know my class ler....
haha xD
Be patient.
I will tell you at the end of the post.
...
...
...
Just kiddin' =)
I-will-study-in-3-zhong-next-year~
Get it?
Okay,
you have to pay for this...
The reward is...
Tell me,
It's a happy or sad case??????


Someone congratulated me...
Someone feel sad for me...


=.="

At first,
I was quite happy.
for...
not studying in REN again...
form 1 REN...
form 2 REN...
luckily form 3 NOT ren


After that,
I was kinda disappointed.
Cause,
I preferred Xiao...
Since I was form One.
Zhong always gives an impression like "bookworm"
I don't really like this...
=(

Anyway, i couldn't deny that...
students in Zhong are very pro
ESP in memorizing stuff
IDK how they did it...
Sejarah can score 98%


Hope next year i will be one of them...
haha xD

But,in fact, no matter zhong or xiao or ren...
are also fabulous...
The distribution is quite average...
so, no worries larh~

After x2 that...

haha
i text-ed many many people...
First,
Elaine Chan--- my bosom friend
~~~~~~~SAME,ZHONG!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just freaked out when she answered me...
Oh my gosh~
3 years...
It's not that easy you know...
I am totally excited and happy


Next,
Apple Lockying
shit,we're same toooooooooooooooooo
can't believe it
Both of my best friends.....
same class with me!!!!

Then,
Greenleaf Yap and Lee Ler Yi
3 xiao~
I'm gonna miss you guys


And,
Miss Tan Xing Tong
hohoho
3 zhong zhong ZHONG!!!
i love you dear...

Mr Tan Hao Hao...
same too~
haha XD
i need you to teach me debate =)

...
...
...
That's all...
I'm still seeking for my 3 zhong classmates...
All da best guys!














1 comment: