Monday, December 20, 2010

Days at cousin's house

I've stayed at my cousin's house for 4 days...
Have done nothing at alllllll!!!!!
...
...
...
Ok larh,just kidding

1st thing,
I learnt to play online gamessssss!!!!
My friends and relatives are sooooo surprised...
cause F"their"I...
I don't play game...
haha xD
well,
Two pro gamers're here...
=)
Viwawa ( i feel so innocent, get scolded everytime i played TT)
7k7k ( playing with my cousin sister is cool =)

2nd thing,
i cooked.
suppose to be "we" cooked.
yesterday...
Mango ice-cream.
Today...
Whole meal bread.
delicious man!!!!

i'm stomach full now.

Know why i come here for so many days?
...
...
...
It's a long long grandma story,
My 4th aunt came to my house few days ago by bus.
My mum fetched her to my cousin's house (seremban) to consult a famous doctor here due to her ached-leg.
Then we will back to Penang ( her house) for another couple days...
what a long long journey. =,=
I am really tired of all these....

so,
sorry to my nice readers....
i can't update my bloggie so frequently...
( this is not my com...)
anyway,
Happy Holidays
And
Merry Christmas!!!!

I am anticipating a wonderful Christmas like never before.
(my parents don't even celebrate Christmas...what a sad case TT)
I am hanging out with my relatives or friends ;)

See yea ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment