Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cheers :)

Today is a great day :)

I went to my secret place.

And i feel recharged and energetic after going there...always :)

That's what i love about that place.

It's my domain...haha XD

Well, my holiday journey has started.

And I am going through my holiday plans!!!

Woohoo~~

SPRINT!!!!!

Dudes, have you planned for your holidays???

Don't wait for any longer

Don't make yourself regret AGAIN...(like me)

So, get up and muster up your courage and do everything you desire at the bottom of your heart

Yay!!!

One more important thing I must settle it today.

Yes.

I don't wanna get entangled in this dilemma anymore...

Set me free :)

I don't wanna care whether i am alone or not anymore....

I don't want this nightmare to bother me anymore...

I believe my choice to leave is the best solution...

Just 2 weeks more to go...

It's okay to be alone.

Only 2 weeks.

I believe I can get over it.

Yay!!

Done :)

Everything will be back to normal and let's shout out!

It's our holidays NOW!!!!

Don't waste your time anymore!!!

Achieve your goal and pursue your dream now!!

Gambateh!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment