Saturday, October 29, 2011

Indifference

Woohoo

The exams are over!

I think my attitude towards PMR exam is much better than UEC

Cause

Something extraordinary has been full-filling my mind after my PMR exam

That's

I hope to change into a new school

Yea...

But hope is just a hope.

I don't feel regret for not studying properly and hard for the UEC exam however

I guess this is not me.

I used to treat my result as the most important thing in the world...

and now I am really tired for that.

I guess I am just not good enough....it's already 9 years...

9 years... I haven't had reached the 1st place in the school neither in the class...

2nd or 3rd?? it has never been me...

Haiz...

so, i think i just no need to use my result as to evaluate myself....

Maybe i can do better in other things or whatever

I just wanna be happy and be myself.

And most important thing which i realize now is...

I want to lead a wonderful life...

I am not a "exam or test machine"

But still i can pass all the exams with flying colors...

I can handle my studies smart.

This is what i hope right now

That's why i think of changing into a new school

 a new environment

I hope to start things all over again.

So.

I am sure i won't be sad or down if i can't score full A

This is what i promise to myself.

It's already November and

I am planning how to spend my holidays.

I hope someone could hire me too ****

hehex

Oh,

hang out with my Star Gang yesterday

Yea... star gang

><"

had lots of fun with them...

Bought a bag with my bosom friend

Same style....just different color.

I wanna tell her that

It's the best bag i have ever bought not because the bag is the prettiest...

it's because is she who accompany me to buy it

So thanks.

I am sure I will miss my dearest friends.

Form three is a really unforgettable one

sweet, salty, sour or bitter...

I tasted every bit of it just in a year.

This may be the happiest year to me

I hope to lock those sweet memories up

But this may also be the most unhappy year to me

I hope those sad and awful memories will be deleted permanently from my mind

So...

It's a meaningful year

I learnt much from it

But however

I hope to leave

And I am sure i won't forget them

my fellows

especially Elaine Chan

She affects me the most

I hope our bond wouldn't be cut.

And both of us will be back to the beginning

That's the dream i hope most to be realized.

Yay!

:)




No comments:

Post a Comment